Very easy recipe for an absolutely rich and decadent gluten-free chocolate cake.
—–FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE—–
Cooking time- 30-35 mins
- Confectioner’s Sugar-3/4cup
- Ghirardelli chocolate(60% cocoa) pieces-4 oz
- Butter-1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder-1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Milk-2 tbsps.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Grease a round 8″ spring form cake pan.
- In a bowl, melt the chocolate pieces with the butter in the microwave. Check every 40 sec interval until the chocolate starts to soften
- Mix well with a spatula until the chocolate is smooth, lump free and glossy.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until frothy and then mix the cocoa powder and vanilla extract.
- Now pour the melted chocolate into the egg mixture followed by milk and fold gently to combine well.
- Pour the whole batter into the cake tin and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Transfer the cake onto a wire rack and let it cool.
- Once the cake is cooled, pour the chocolate ganache on top and spread evenly using a frosting knife or serve the cake slice with a dollop of whipped cream and berries.
- You can also chill the cake overnight and frost the next day.