Delicious anti-oxidant rich smoothie for a healthy kickstart to your mornings. Super easy and simple recipe made with less than 5 ingredients.
You can use dairy-free yogurt, coconut whipped cream and maple syrup to make this an absolute Vegan recipe!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Frozen mixed berried(strawberries, blueberries, blackberry)- 3/4 cup – 1 cup
- Almond milk- 1/2 cup
- Greek Low fat Yogurt/Vanilla Yogurt/Dairy free Yogurt-1/2 cup
- Honey/Maple Syrup- 1 1/2 tbsp.(optional, for sweetness)
- Coconut/Low fat whipped cream(optional)
- Toss all the ingredients into a food processor or blender along with some ice cubes.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a mason jar and top with whipped cream ,sprinkles or berries.
- Enjoy Cold!!!