For all strawberry lovers out there! Almond milk Chia pudding layered with homemade Strawberry compote and strawberry yogurt. It’s a healthy sweet treat and a quick breakfast which can be made in no time with less ingredients.
Check my previous post to see other variations of the Chia pudding or click the links below to get the full recipe.
Vanilla Almond Chia Pudding Coconut Berry Trifle Chia pudding
—-Strawberry Lovers Chia seed Pudding—-
Yield: 2-3 servings
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Chia seeds-1/2 cup
- Vanilla Almond milk(sweetened/unsweetened)- 1 cup
- Pure Organic honey- 3 tbsp.
- Greek yogurt- 1/4 cup
- Fresh strawberries- 1 cup each
- Frozen strawberries- 1/2 cup
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice-1 tsp
- Sugar-1 tbsp
- In a glass bowl, mix 1 tbsp honey with the almond milk until well combined.
- Add the chia seeds and mix well using a spoon and refrigerate the mixture in a mason jar or air-tight container.
- Allow the chia seeds to soak in the milk overnight or for at least 5 hours to swell up and increase in volume.
- Meanwhile blend the frozen strawberries with 1 tbsp. honey and the yogurt to a light pink smoothie texture. Refrigerate this in a small container.
- Now blend the fresh strawberries,1 tbsp honey, lemon juice and sugar separately to get strawberry compote/ sauce.
- Once the chia pudding is set and has a gel like consistency, pour into your desired glass jars, layer with the strawberry compote and the smoothie mixture.
- Top with some frozen strawberries and enjoy cold!