Simple and delicious vegan food made with just 5 ingredients. One of the easiest breakfast option. A lot of variations are possible with Chia seed pudding and I will be posting few of my favorites in the coming posts.
—-Almond Chia seed Pudding—-
Yield: 2-3 servings
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Chia seeds-1/2 cup
- Almond milk(sweetened)- 1 1/4cup
- Pure Organic honey- 1 tsp
- Vanilla extract- 1/4 tsp
- Granola- 2 tbsp
- Pomegranates/blueberries/ strawberries
- In a glass bowl, mix the vanilla, honey and almond milk until well combined.
- Add the chia seeds and mix well using a spoon and refrigerate the mixture in a mason jar or air tight container.
- Allow the chia seeds to soak in the milk overnight or for at least 5 hours to swell up and increase in volume.
- Once the pudding is set and has a gel like consistency, pour into your desired glass jars and layer with pomegranates or berries of your choice.
- Top with granola and enjoy chilled!