Indian Dosa inspired quick and nutritious breakfast option made with ground oats and chopped veggies. Its a healthy start to your day!
Course: Main dish Cuisine: Indian Yield: 5-6 servings
Cooking time:10 mins
- Traditional Oats(more nutritious)- 2 cups
- Water-2 cups
- Salt-1 tsp
- Chopped bell pepper- 1/4 cup
- Shredded carrots- 1/4 cup
- Chopped green chilly-2 tbsp./ as per taste
- Chopped Cilantro
- Oil- 2 tsp
- Non stick Pan/Griddle
- Grind the oats and salt to fine powder.
- Add enough water to get a pancake batter like consistency.
- Now add the chopped veggies and mix well.
- Heat the pan/griddle, grease with some oil and on medium low heat, pour a big spoon full of batter and gently spread in a circular motion like you make pancakes.
- Close with a glass lid and let it cook for a minute or so.
- Remove th glass lid and check the doneness. Flip the side once and cook for another 1 min and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve along with chutney or ketchup.
Tip1# You can store ground oats for those quick breakfast dosa recipes.