Why spending bucks on store bought granola bars when you can easily make them at home. Tastes better too!!
Course: Snack Yield:8-10
Refrigeration Time-:6 hrs Preparation Time:10 min
- Mixed dry fruits and nuts-2 cups
- Corn or rice cereal/rice crisps- 2 cups
- Dates(pitted) -1 cup
- Honey – 2 tbsp.
- Mini semi sweet chocolate chips-3 tbsp.
- Blend everything together except the chocolate chips, in a food processor till you get small chunks that stick together. Simple as that!
- Do not make it too grainy.
- Line a rectangular glass dish with cling wrap.
- Put the mixture into the dish and press gently with hands.
- (Optional) You can pour melted chocolate on top of the protein bar mixture and cool them/ mix the chocolate chips into the cereal mixture while pressing them firmly into the dish.
- Cover the dish with lid and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight for perfect shape.
- Once set ,cut into square pieces and cover each of then in cling wraps and serve or keep refrigerated.