Beat the summer heat with this refreshing gorgeous drink made with watermelon, strawberry and coconut water. Purely non- alcoholic and tastes amazing! Coconut water is found to contain several nutrients and a delicious source of hydration.
This drink is also a healthy detox drink with the antioxidants & vitamins from the watermelon and strawberries. Perfect thirst quencher for parties and potlucks!
Preparation time:10 mins
- Water melon pureed(blended)- 1/2 cup
- Fresh hulled strawberries- 1/2 cup
- Fresh Coconut water/ Organic packed Coconut water-1 cup
- Blueberries-1/4 cup
- Sparkling water(optional)-1/4 cup
- Fresh squeezed Lemon juice-1 1/2 tsp
- Ice cubes
- Blend the watermelon pieces and strawberries along with lemon juice in a blender to fine puree. Strain the pink juice through a fine mesh into a small glass and set aside.
- Fill a tall serving glass with ice cubes to the center.
- Pour the pink puree onto the ice cubes to fill 1/3 rd of the glass.
- Now fill the rest half of the glass with cold coconut water and sparkling water and add few blueberries.
- Top with a mint sprig and enjoy!